GoodNotes has a built-in feature to prevent automatic screen lock of your iPad. You can find it in Options > Settings > Document Editing. If you don't want your screen to lock automatically, please disable Automatic Screen Lock.
Articles in this section
- I want to give feedback or request a feature. Where can I do it?
- Using GoodNotes as a left-hander
- Which Software License Agreement do you use for GoodNotes?
- Can I open or view two pages side by side?
- How to prevent the screen from locking when using GoodNotes
- Can I add more fonts to GoodNotes?
- Can I use GoodNotes on Android or Windows?
- Can I sync my GoodNotes notebooks with Evernote?
- Can I record audio while taking notes in GoodNotes?
- Can I protect my notebooks with a password?