This is not possible in the current version. However, you can choose the Remove Background Color export option and the backgrounds will become white.
Articles in this section
- [GoodNotes 4] Is it possible to change the paper template for the whole note book or just for one paper ?
- [GoodNotes 4] How to create custom templates with working hyperlinks - Digital Planner
- [GoodNotes 4] How to change an existing notebook's cover
- [GoodNotes 4] How to add custom templates
- [GoodNotes 4] How to create a template from an existing page?
- [GoodNotes 4] What size should I make templates for the iPad Pro?
- [GoodNotes 4] How to change the default background color of a template?