This is not possible in the current version. However, you can choose the Remove Background Color export option and the backgrounds will become white.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to change the paper template for the whole note book or just for one paper ?
- How to create custom templates with working hyperlinks
- How to change an existing notebook's cover
- How to add custom templates in GoodNotes 4
- How to create a template from an existing page?
- What size should I make templates for the iPad Pro?
- What is the line height settings in the Template Library window?
- How to change the default background color of a template?