The template line height setting is used by the zoom window so that it knows how far down to move when moving to the next line (auto-return). You can specify the line height of your custom template to make auto-return work.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to change the paper template for the whole note book or just for one paper ?
- How to create custom templates with working hyperlinks - Digital Planner
- How to change an existing notebook's cover
- How to add custom templates in GoodNotes 4
- How to create a template from an existing page?
- What size should I make templates for the iPad Pro?
- What is the line height settings in the Template Library window?
- How to change the default background color of a template?