Sorry, we didn't catch this bug during testing. Please uninstall the official Dropbox app, link Dropbox and then link Dropbox in GoodNotes again. You can reinstall the Dropbox app after it is linked with GoodNotes.
Articles in this section
- Emojis (smiley faces) appear on printed and exported file
- Annotation and notes are missing on imported PDFs
- I can't open PDFs from Safari in GoodNotes
- I cannot import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes
- Missing text from PDF export.
- I cannot login to my business Box or Google Drive account.
- I cannot email files from GoodNotes.
- I am not able to import files. The files are grey out.
- Linking Dropbox will open the old GoodNotes 3 app.
- I cannot email single-page PDF files.