The status bar is hidden to avoid conflicts with the control center swipe-up gesture. When it is hidden, the control center requires two swipe-ups to become visible. Otherwise, the control center will often emerge mistakenly and interrupt note-taking.
Articles in this section
- [GoodNotes 4] Hyperlink doesn't work
- [GoodNotes 4] When I select an object with the Lasso Tool, I only can take a screenshot
- [GoodNotes 4] The Zoom Window is not advancing automatically when I write
- [GoodNotes 4] I can't delete highlighting without deleting my handwriting as well
- [GoodNotes 4] GoodNotes lags and shows blank squares
- [GoodNotes 4] It is not possible to write with my finger.
- [GoodNotes 4] The toolbar has disappeared. How to restore it?
- [GoodNotes 4] My writings looks like some sort of polygon shapes.
- [GoodNotes 4] The clock and battery status are hidden.
- [GoodNotes 4] When I add a new page using the swipe gesture, it copies the last page of the document.