The status bar is hidden to avoid conflicts with the control center swipe-up gesture. When it is hidden, the control center requires two swipe-ups to become visible. Otherwise, the control center will often emerge mistakenly and interrupt note-taking.
Articles in this section
- Hyperlink doesn't work
- When I select an object with the Lasso Tool, I only can take a screenshot
- The Zoom Window is not advancing automatically when I write
- I can't delete highlighting without deleting my handwriting as well
- GoodNotes lags and shows blank squares
- It is not possible to write with my finger.
- The toolbar has disappeared. How to restore it?
- My writings looks like some sort of polygon shapes.
- I can not access the camera in GoodNotes.
- The clock and battery status are hidden.