There are many stylus on the market for you to use instead of your finger. They are called "capacitive stylus" and many of them are made specifically for iPhone and iPad.
Articles in this section
- [GoodNotes 4] How to use Double Tap and the 2nd generation Apple Pencil in GoodNotes
- [GoodNotes 4] Which bluetooth styluses does GoodNotes support?
- [GoodNotes 4] Choosing the right stylus
- [GoodNotes 4] What kind of pen can I use instead of my finger?
- [GoodNotes 4] How to use a thin-tip electronic stylus that does not require pairing?
- [GoodNotes 4] How to disable pressure sensitivity while using Apple Pencil?
- [GoodNotes 4] How to connect a Jot Stylus?