Existing documents can be merged by following the steps below to move pages from one document to another:
- Open the thumbnail panel by tapping the grid button on the toolbar.
- Tap Edit located at the top right.
- Select pages and then tap Copy in the lower left of the pop-up.
- Open another document and then open the thumbnail panel again.
- Tap the + icon in the upper area of the pop-up
- Tap one of the + buttons between the page thumbnails, and select Paste Copied Pages. If you are using the iPhone version, move the insert cursor to the desired position, and tap Paste.