The zipped files are documents in GoodNotes format. You can let the auto-backup function to upload in the PDF format instead. To do that, please choose the PDF format in Options > Settings > Automatic Backup > File Format.
Articles in this section
- [GoodNotes 4] Upload Failed error message
- [GoodNotes 4] Some files are missing in the auto-backup folder.
- [GoodNotes 4] Deleted files remain in the sync folder.
- [GoodNotes 4] The files are zipped and I cannot view them on my desktop.
- [GoodNotes 4] Auto-backup create multiple files in Google Drive.
- [GoodNotes 4] Backup files contain garbled file names.