The auto-backup function only uploads files but does not delete files in the sync folder. It was supported in the old one-way sync function but it brought confusion to many users because they didn't expect it to delete files not in the app.
Articles in this section
- [GoodNotes 4] Upload Failed error message
- [GoodNotes 4] Some files are missing in the auto-backup folder.
- [GoodNotes 4] Deleted files remain in the sync folder.
- [GoodNotes 4] The files are zipped and I cannot view them on my desktop.
- [GoodNotes 4] Auto-backup create multiple files in Google Drive.
- [GoodNotes 4] Backup files contain garbled file names.