The PDF output may become large if there are lots of notes/drawing and images. Otherwise, it may produce large files occasionally for unknown reasons because GoodNotes uses a built-in library to generate PDF files which we have no control. You can test it by switching off Annotation during export and compare the output file size.
Articles in this section
- [GoodNotes 4] Import pdf doesn't show up in GoodNotes
- [GoodNotes 4] Annotation and notes are missing on imported PDFs
- [GoodNotes 4] I can't open PDFs from Safari in GoodNotes
- [GoodNotes 4] I cannot import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes
- [GoodNotes 4] Missing text from PDF export.
- [GoodNotes 4] I cannot login to my business Box or Google Drive account.
- [GoodNotes 4] I cannot email files from GoodNotes.
- [GoodNotes 4] I am not able to import files. The files are grey out.
- [GoodNotes 4] I cannot email single-page PDF files.
- [GoodNotes 4] Microsoft Word or Powerpoint files are not displaying correctly.