To use a thin-tip electronic stylus, please set palm rejection Sensitivity to Low in Options > Settings > Palm Rejection. They are recognized as large touch signals that GoodNotes thinks they are from the palm and get rejected.
Articles in this section
- [GoodNotes 4] How to use Double Tap and the 2nd generation Apple Pencil in GoodNotes
- [GoodNotes 4] Which bluetooth styluses does GoodNotes support?
- [GoodNotes 4] Choosing the right stylus
- [GoodNotes 4] What kind of pen can I use instead of my finger?
- [GoodNotes 4] How to use a thin-tip electronic stylus that does not require pairing?
- [GoodNotes 4] How to disable pressure sensitivity while using Apple Pencil?
- [GoodNotes 4] How to connect a Jot Stylus?