To use a thin-tip electronic stylus, please set palm rejection Sensitivity to Low in Options > Settings > Palm Rejection. They are recognized as large touch signals that GoodNotes thinks they are from the palm and get rejected.
Articles in this section
- Choosing the right stylus
- How to use Double Tap and the 2nd generation Apple Pencil in GoodNotes
- Which bluetooth styluses does GoodNotes support?
- What kind of pen can I use instead of my finger?
- How to use a thin-tip electronic stylus that does not require pairing?
- How to disable pressure sensitivity while using Apple Pencil?
- How to connect a Jot Stylus?