If you can't take a photo with the Camera tool and only see a black screen after tapping on the page with the tool, chances are GoodNotes is not having access to the Camera. Please open the Settings app > Privacy > Camera and enable "GoodNotes."
Articles in this section
- I'm suffering from data loss after seeing my notes turn blurred. (iPadOS beta issue)
- The text box doesn't grow to accommodate a larger text size.
- I imported a PowerPoint (.pptx) file to GoodNotes, but then its pages are slowly rendered.
- My PDF planner is loading slowly.
- Solved: Photos/Images are not loading or can’t be added
- I can't turn on "Use iCloud" in GoodNotes.
- Known Issues
- iCloud sync issues
- I get unexpected random lines appearing while writing with Apple Pencil.
- GoodNotes or a third-party app doesn't appear in the Share Sheet.