Please check that Backgrounds are enable during exports. If it is configured correctly already, then it is likely a bug from iOS 8 that it occasionally omits text from generated PDF files. It cannot be fixed by us unfortunately because the PDF creation engine is provided by Apple. As a workaround, you can export the documents as images instead.
Articles in this section
- [GoodNotes 4] Import pdf doesn't show up in GoodNotes
- [GoodNotes 4] Annotation and notes are missing on imported PDFs
- [GoodNotes 4] I can't open PDFs from Safari in GoodNotes
- [GoodNotes 4] I cannot import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes
- [GoodNotes 4] Missing text from PDF export.
- [GoodNotes 4] I cannot login to my business Box or Google Drive account.
- [GoodNotes 4] I cannot email files from GoodNotes.
- [GoodNotes 4] I am not able to import files. The files are grey out.
- [GoodNotes 4] I cannot email single-page PDF files.
- [GoodNotes 4] Microsoft Word or Powerpoint files are not displaying correctly.