Please check that Backgrounds are enable during exports. If it is configured correctly already, then it is likely a bug from iOS 8 that it occasionally omits text from generated PDF files. It cannot be fixed by us unfortunately because the PDF creation engine is provided by Apple. As a workaround, you can export the documents as images instead.
Articles in this section
- Emojis (smiley faces) appear on printed and exported file
- Annotation and notes are missing on imported PDFs
- I can't open PDFs from Safari in GoodNotes
- I cannot import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes
- Missing text from PDF export.
- I cannot login to my business Box or Google Drive account.
- I cannot email files from GoodNotes.
- I am not able to import files. The files are grey out.
- Linking Dropbox will open the old GoodNotes 3 app.
- I cannot email single-page PDF files.