To use the Jot Dash stylus with GoodNotes, please set palm rejection Sensitivity to Low in Options > Settings > Palm Rejection. They are recognized as large touch signals that GoodNotes thinks they are from the palm and get rejected.
Articles in this section
- [GoodNotes 4] wacom bamboo fineline 3 stylus not connecting
- [GoodNotes 4] I can't write with my stylus or can't pair it
- [GoodNotes 4] Apple Pencil is not working properly
- [GoodNotes 4] Long press gesture is not working with Apple Pencil or other styluses.
- [GoodNotes 4] Adonit Jot Dash stylus is not working with GoodNotes.
- [GoodNotes 4] Whenever I write, it is offset by some amount.