We don't have an optimal template size for iPad Pro, because it would be too large for bitmap-based templates. W would recommend exporting one of the built-in template in PDF (create a new empty page > export), and then edit the template using Illustrator or other vector programs. This way, the template size will be small and GoodNotes can load them quickly.
Articles in this section
- How to add custom templates?
- How to create custom templates with working hyperlinks
- How to change an existing notebook's cover
- How can I get more templates for GoodNotes?
- How to create a template from an existing page?
- What size should I make templates for the iPad Pro?
- What is the line height settings in the Template Library window?
- How to change the default background color of a template?