iCloud sync must be enabled for all notebooks at once. When you turn on iCloud in GoodNotes, all notebooks stored locally will be transferred to your iCloud storage.
Articles in this section
- What is iCloud?
- Is there a way pick which of my notebooks to sync with iCloud? Or, do I have to sync all notebooks?
- How to sync GoodNotes documents between iPhone/iPad and Mac?
- How to disable iCloud and store GoodNotes documents locally?
- How do I set up the app so there is auto syncing between iPad and iPhone?
- What is the difference between using iCloud and Dropbox?