Please open the Mail app, select your email account from the lower list, and then check whether the email is listed in Outbox. If it is stuck in the Outbox, usually it is because of the file size. Otherwise, please try the suggestions in this article.
Articles in this section
- I can't open PDFs from Safari in GoodNotes
- I cannot import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes
- Missing text from PDF export.
- I cannot login to my business Box or Google Drive account.
- I cannot email files from GoodNotes.
- I am not able to import files. The files are grey out.
- Linking Dropbox will open the old GoodNotes 3 app.
- I cannot email single-page PDF files.
- Microsoft Word or Powerpoint files are not displaying correctly.
- I transferred files to GoodNotes using iTunes but they are not shown in GoodNotes.