Download the latest update from the App Store. It should fix all issues with iCloud sync. In case your documents are still not uploading, restart your device to reset the iCloud Daemon.
Documents are still not syncing
Please also check whether the followings configured correctly:
- The device is logged into the correct iCloud account in Settings app > iCloud.
- GoodNotes is allowed access to iCloud in Settings app > iCloud > iCloud Drive.
- Inside GoodNotes, "Use iCloud" is switched on in Options > Settings > iCloud.
- Check if your documents are listed in Settings app > your name > iCloud > Manager Storage > GoodNotes 4.
- The device has a working internet connection.
Workaround, if documents still show arrows in the upper right
1. Backup all your notebooks to iTunes or a cloud storage of your choice, but NOT iCloud Drive
2. ***Make sure the backup contains all recent versions of your notebooks
3. Turn off "Use iCloud" in GoodNotes in Options > Settings > iCloud and choose to delete everything from your device (deleting all old files on GoodNotes )
4. Open the iOS Settings app and navigate to Settings > your name > iCloud > Manager Storage > GoodNotes 4. If your documents are still listed there, please delete them (deleting all old files from iCloud)
5. Open GoodNotes again and import the backup you made in step 1 via + > Import in the library view.
6. Activate "Use iCloud" again and after making an edit, they should start uploading to iCloud.
Updated by CP: September 18th, 2018