It is a new feature of iOS 11. Apple now suggests apps that you frequently use at a certain time of the day in the dock. Here is how to disable it: http://osxdaily.com/2017/10/26/hide-show-recent-suggested-apps-ipad-dock/
Articles in this section
- [GoodNotes 4] Microphone icon on keyboard doesn't do dictation
- [GoodNotes 4] The app is showing in the dock with an alarm clock and I can't get rid of it.
- [GoodNotes 4] The thumbnail view disappears when I use split screen on the iPad
- [GoodNotes 4] Category can't be deleted and appears again
- [GoodNotes 4] I purchased GoodNotes 4 for iOS already, why is the App Store asking me to pay again?
- [GoodNotes 4] Are you planning to support more languages for handwriting search and -recognition?
- [GoodNotes 4] The '&' symbol becomes an underscore symbol '_' in file/category names.