It is a new feature of iOS 11. Apple now suggests apps that you frequently use at a certain time of the day in the dock. Here is how to disable it: http://osxdaily.com/2017/10/26/hide-show-recent-suggested-apps-ipad-dock/
Articles in this section
- Microphone icon on keyboard doesn't do dictation
- The app is showing in the dock with an alarm clock and I can't get rid of it.
- The thumbnail view disappears when I use split screen on the iPad
- Category can't be deleted and appears again
- I purchased GoodNotes 4 for iOS already, why is the App Store asking me to pay again?
- FIXED: 4.12.9 - Zoom Window does not appear completely
- Imported PDF documents show up blank
- Are you planning to support more languages for handwriting search and -recognition?
- Known Bugs in Current and Previous Versions
- The '&' symbol becomes an underscore symbol '_' in file/category names.