GoodNotes allows you to choose either List View or Thumbnail View to display documents in your library. To reveal the document display options, swipe down with your finger in the library and tap on the button in the upper right.
Articles in this section
- How to manually create a backup in GoodNotes 5 and where to save it
- How to move pages from one document/notebook to another in GoodNotes 5
- How to type text with the keyboard in GoodNotes 5
- How to use the Lasso Tool in GoodNotes 5
- How to add more colors to the pen and highlighter presets
- How to move documents and folders to another folder in GoodNotes 5
- How to export documents or pages in GoodNotes 5
- My Pencil is out of battery, how I can switch to write with my finger or other styluses?
- How to convert handwriting to text in GoodNotes 5
- How to create a new note using "QuickNote"