GoodNotes allows you to choose either List View or Grid View to display documents in your library. Tap on the segmented control in the upper right to switch between these views.
Articles in this section
- How to use auto-backup to automatically create a copy of your documents in the cloud
- How to open GoodNotes in multiple windows on iPadOS
- How to use Presentation Mode
- How to delete pages and covers in GoodNotes 5
- How to save a default font in GoodNotes 5
- How to rename documents and folders in GoodNotes 5
- How to use custom outlines (bookmarks from GoodNotes 4)
- How to manually create a backup in GoodNotes 5 and where to save it
- How to move pages from one document/notebook to another in GoodNotes 5
- How to sync GoodNotes documents between iPhone/iPad and Mac?