The trash will not be emptied automatically in GoodNotes. To empty it, open the Trash Bin from the user menu and tap on "Empty" in the upper right. Note that this is permanent and documents can not be recovered anymore.
Articles in this section
- How to manually create a backup in GoodNotes 5 and where to save it
- How to move pages from one document/notebook to another in GoodNotes 5
- How to type text with the keyboard in GoodNotes 5
- How to use the Lasso Tool in GoodNotes 5
- How to add more colors to the pen and highlighter presets
- How to move documents and folders to another folder in GoodNotes 5
- How to export documents or pages in GoodNotes 5
- My Pencil is out of battery, how I can switch to write with my finger or other styluses?
- How to convert handwriting to text in GoodNotes 5
- How to create a new note using "QuickNote"