GoodNotes allows you to insert photos from the camera directly onto the page, or add them as a standalone page.
Here is how:
- Select the Image Tool from the toolbar, then the Camera icon in the contextual section:
- Take a photo and tap "Use Photo" to add the photo to GoodNotes.
As long as the Image Tool is selected, you can edit any image/photo on the page by tapping on it.
Adding a photo as a whole page
GoodNotes allows you to add a single photo as a whole page in order to annotate it:
- Tap the "Add page" icon near the top-right corner of the document view.
- If necessary, tap "Before", "After", or "Last Page" to indicate where the new photo will be in relation to the current page.
- Tap "Take Photo", take a photo and tap Use Photo.