Not yet. There are a few features of GoodNotes 4 that will gradually be added to GoodNotes 5. We didn't want to hold back the new app release for longer so we decided that we will add these features to the new version after the initial launch. Since GoodNotes 4 will be supported for a longer time, you can continue using the old app if you rely on these particular features.
At this time, the following GoodNotes 4 features are not yet available in GoodNotes 5:
- TV-Out / Presentation mode through Airplay or HDMI. We're working on some improvements to the presentation mode that lets you hide the user interface for your audience at the moment and will add it to GoodNotes 5 soon.
- Automatic backup to cloud storages. We highly recommend activating iCloud Sync to keep your documents save or perform regular manual backups. In case you should lose or damage your device, you will still have a backup of all your notes.
- The option to name bookmarks
- additional shortcuts (undo, eraser, colors) of the Zoom Window
- styluses other than Apple Pencil (1&2), Logitech Crayon, and all non-Bluetooth styluses.