A QuickNote will always be created with the default paper template you set. You can change the default template in the notebook templates library which can be accessed in the user menu.
Articles in this section
- GoodNotes (5.0.5) crashes when typing text in a text box
- GoodNotes 5 (5.0.4) crashes after adding an image to the page & imported PDF files show blank
- Custom templates from GoodNotes 4 didn't transfer over to GoodNotes 5
- GoodNotes 5 crashes during launch
- Document outlines and hyperlinks are missing when I export a document from GoodNotes
- The eraser doesn't work in GoodNotes 5
- I moved text from one page to another and it is now gone
- No notes or annotations show up when I export a document as PDF
- I closed the app during the migration progress and now the migration has stopped.
- I can't use iCloud for migrating my documents from GoodNotes 4 to GoodNotes 5