A QuickNote will always be created with the default paper template. You can change the default template by tapping the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the Library view > Notebook Templates.
Articles in this section
- SOLVED: I can no longer launch GoodNotes 4
- SOLVED: I can't launch GoodNotes 4 or migrate GoodNotes 4 documents to GoodNotes 5, getting "GoodNotes 4 needs to be updated"
- Fixed in 5.7.5: Apple Pencil doesn’t connect on the new M1 iPad Pros (5th generation)
- Solved: I'm suffering from data loss after seeing my notes turn blurred (iPadOS beta issue)
- The text box doesn't grow to accommodate a larger text size
- I imported a PowerPoint (.pptx) file to GoodNotes, but then its pages are slowly rendered
- My PDF planner is loading slowly
- Solved: Photos/Images are not loading or can’t be added
- I can't turn on "Use iCloud" in GoodNotes
- Known Issues