A QuickNote will always be created with the default paper template. You can change the default template by tapping the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the Library view > Notebook Templates.
Articles in this section
- I accidentally deleted GoodNotes app and all of my notebooks are lost
- Why is the Eraser automatically switched to when I'm writing?
- Why am I getting "OZZipException" or "DataError" when backing up data manually?
- "Attachment not found" appears when trying to export a document in .goodnotes format
- Why do I get a non-searchable PDF that was created by exporting a PDF document that was searchable?
- Why does content in the same pen thickness or font size look different on different pages?
- GoodNotes 5 is removing support for iPadOS 13
- Why does the text in my PDF turn into dots?
- My PDF pages go blank when scrolling across the Notebook
- “Preparing your library for a faster experience…” - Troubleshooting