A QuickNote will always be created with the default paper template. You can change the default template by tapping the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the Library view > Notebook Templates.
Articles in this section
- PDF text is turned into dots (iPadOS 15)
- Images won't print (iPadOS 15)
- How to restore the data if I accidentally deleted GoodNotes app and all of my notebooks are lost
- iCloud sync isn't working and GoodNotes keeps telling me the app version is out of date.
- I imported a PowerPoint file to GoodNotes, but then its pages are slowly rendered
- My PDF planner is loading slowly
- I can't turn on "Use iCloud" in GoodNotes
- Known Issues
- iCloud sync issues
- I get unexpected random lines appearing while writing with Apple Pencil