A QuickNote will always be created with the default paper template you set. You can change the default template in the notebook templates library which can be accessed in the user menu.
Articles in this section
- GoodNotes 5 can't sync data via iCloud and shows alert "App version out of date. Please upgrade to the latest version"
- Images are cropped/cut or not shown entirely on iOS 13 beta
- GoodNotes doesn't appear in iOS Share Sheet on iPadOS ?
- All my files are duplicated after migrating from 4 to 5
- Recovering corrupted documents where pages are added to wrong positions and other issues
- Images are missing from exported PDFs in GoodNotes 5
- GoodNotes (5.0.5) crashes when typing text in a text box
- GoodNotes 5 (5.0.4) crashes after adding an image to the page & imported PDF files show blank
- Custom templates from GoodNotes 4 didn't transfer over to GoodNotes 5
- Document outlines and hyperlinks are missing when I export a document from GoodNotes