A QuickNote will always be created with the default paper template. You can change the default template by tapping the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the Library view > Notebook Templates.
Articles in this section
- My PDF planner is loading slowly.
- Solved: Photos/Images are not loading or can’t be added
- I can't turn on "Use iCloud" in GoodNotes.
- Known Issues
- iCloud sync issues
- I get unexpected random lines appearing while writing with Apple Pencil.
- GoodNotes doesn't appear in the Share Sheet.
- GoodNotes 5 crashes.
- I don't see the Paste option via a long-press.
- I added custom colors to the Pen/Highlighter presets but now don't see them.