After you have added an image to the page and you want to edit it further, please select the Image tool from the toolbar to edit images again. When the Image tool is selected, you can tap on any image that you added to the page and edit it again.
Articles in this section
- GoodNotes (5.0.5) crashes when typing text in a text box
- GoodNotes 5 (5.0.4) crashes after adding an image to the page & imported PDF files show blank
- Custom templates from GoodNotes 4 didn't transfer over to GoodNotes 5
- GoodNotes 5 crashes during launch
- Document outlines and hyperlinks are missing when I export a document from GoodNotes
- The eraser doesn't work in GoodNotes 5
- I moved text from one page to another and it is now gone
- No notes or annotations show up when I export a document as PDF
- I closed the app during the migration progress and now the migration has stopped.
- I can't use iCloud for migrating my documents from GoodNotes 4 to GoodNotes 5