After you have added an image to the page and you want to edit it further, please select the Image tool from the toolbar to edit images again. When the Image tool is selected, you can tap on any image that you added to the page and edit it again.
Articles in this section
- GoodNotes 5 can't sync data via iCloud and shows alert "App version out of date. Please upgrade to the latest version"
- Images are cropped/cut or not shown entirely on iOS 13 beta
- GoodNotes doesn't appear in iOS Share Sheet on iPadOS ?
- All my files are duplicated after migrating from 4 to 5
- Recovering corrupted documents where pages are added to wrong positions and other issues
- Images are missing from exported PDFs in GoodNotes 5
- GoodNotes (5.0.5) crashes when typing text in a text box
- GoodNotes 5 (5.0.4) crashes after adding an image to the page & imported PDF files show blank
- Custom templates from GoodNotes 4 didn't transfer over to GoodNotes 5
- Document outlines and hyperlinks are missing when I export a document from GoodNotes