After you have added an image to the page via the Image tool or the Camera tool, you can edit the image further by selecting the Image tool again and tapping on the image. You can then resize or delete it. To crop or share it, tap on it again while it's selected.
Articles in this section
- PDF text is turned into dots (iPadOS 15)
- Images won't print (iPadOS 15)
- How to restore the data if I accidentally deleted GoodNotes app and all of my notebooks are lost
- iCloud sync isn't working and GoodNotes keeps telling me the app version is out of date.
- I imported a PowerPoint file to GoodNotes, but then its pages are slowly rendered
- My PDF planner is loading slowly
- I can't turn on "Use iCloud" in GoodNotes
- Known Issues
- iCloud sync issues
- I get unexpected random lines appearing while writing with Apple Pencil