After you have added an image to the page via the Image tool or the Camera tool, you can edit the image further by selecting the Image tool again and tapping on the image. You can then resize or delete it. To crop or share it, tap on it again while it's selected.
Articles in this section
- [GoodNotes 5] Accessing your GoodNotes 5 files on a Non-Apple Device
- [GoodNotes 5] Why can't I import .goodnotes files, or a folder of them, from Google Drive via the Files app?
- [GoodNotes 5] Why do images disappear from printouts?
- [GoodNotes 5] I imported a web page from Safari into GoodNotes but it does not look right
- [GoodNotes 5] I imported a PowerPoint file to GoodNotes but its pages are slowly rendered
- [GoodNotes 5] I've sent a file to my GoodNotes email address (...@goodnotes.email) but I don't see it imported to my library
- [GoodNotes 5] I can't create a GoodNotes email address
- [GoodNotes 5] Why do my printed pages have empty margins and shrunken content
- [GoodNotes 5] I imported a PDF to GoodNotes and saw frames around the text in it.
- [GoodNotes 5] Opening an email attachment in GoodNotes