After you have added an image to the page via the Image tool or the Camera tool, you can edit the image further by selecting the Image tool again and tapping on the image. You can then resize or delete it. To crop or share it, tap on it again while it's selected.
Articles in this section
- Export documents or pages in GoodNotes 5
- Importing files into GoodNotes 5
- Can I Share my Audio Recordings?
- Accessing your GoodNotes 5 files on a Non-Apple Device
- Why can't I import .goodnotes files, or a folder of them, from Google Drive via the Files app?
- Images in imported PDF are not properly rendered (iPadOS 15 bug)
- Why do images disappear from printouts?
- I imported a web page from Safari into GoodNotes but it does not look right
- I imported a PowerPoint file to GoodNotes but its pages are slowly rendered
- My PDF planner is loading slowly