After you have added an image to the page via the Image tool or the Camera tool, you can edit the image further by selecting the Image tool again and tapping on the image. You can then resize or delete it. To crop or share it, tap on it again while it's selected.
Articles in this section
- I can't import from a cloud storage like OneDrive because of the "Content Unavailable" error.
- I can't repurchase GoodNotes 5 after getting a refund for it.
- The backup file is zipped and I cannot view it on my desktop.
- Apple Pencil is not working properly
- Handwriting recognition keeps showing the wrong language
- Microsoft Word or PowerPoint files are not displaying correctly.
- I can't import files. The files are greyed out.
- I can't import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes.
- I can't delete highlighting without deleting my handwriting too
- The Zoom Window is not advancing automatically when I write