After you have added an image to the page via the Image tool or the Camera tool, you can edit the image further by selecting the Image tool again and tapping on the image. You can then resize or delete it. To crop or share it, tap on it again while it's selected.
Articles in this section
- I'm suffering from data loss after seeing my notes turn blurred. (iPadOS beta issue)
- The text box doesn't grow to accommodate a larger text size.
- I imported a PowerPoint (.pptx) file to GoodNotes, but then its pages are slowly rendered.
- My PDF planner is loading slowly.
- Solved: Photos/Images are not loading or can’t be added
- I can't turn on "Use iCloud" in GoodNotes.
- Known Issues
- iCloud sync issues
- I get unexpected random lines appearing while writing with Apple Pencil.
- GoodNotes or a third-party app doesn't appear in the Share Sheet.