After you have added an image to the page via the Image tool or the Camera tool, you can edit the image further by selecting the Image tool again and tapping on the image. You can then resize or delete it. To crop or share it, tap on it again while it's selected.
Articles in this section
- Known Issues
- iCloud sync issues
- I get unexpected random lines appearing while writing with Apple Pencil.
- [GoodNotes 4] I can't import files from Google Drive or export documents to it as a linked cloud storage (getting "Load Content Failed"), or use auto-backup with Google Drive.
- GoodNotes doesn't appear in the Share Sheet.
- GoodNotes 5 crashes.
- My exported PDF shows "spikes" or smearing in some of the strokes in a PDF viewer.
- I can only open one document at a time.
- How to make sure your GoodNotes has a proper iCloud sync/backup?
- When I print a GoodNotes page, there are empty margins all around the printout and its content is shrunk.