If the app crashes or quits unexpectedly, please do each of the following and see if things improve:
- Restart your device.
- Update your GoodNotes version.
- Update your iOS/iPadOS version.
- Offloading the app: Open the Settings app > General > iPad/iPhone Storage > GoodNotes > Offload App. This will take quite a while. After that, tap "Reinstall App."
What if the app still crashes?
Please reach out to Support with the following details:
- Does the app crash at launch? If not, are the crashes random or reproducible? Do they occur on all documents, old and new, or certain ones only? Knowing the nature of the crashes would help us pinpoint the cause quickly, so additional details would be much appreciated.
- The exact steps that are needed to reproduce the crash (if any). For example:
- Open the app.
- Open an existing document.
- Bookmark the page from the icon on the toolbar.
- Any documents that seem to cause the crash.
- The Diagnostic Data file, which can be obtained by tapping the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the Library view > About > Export Diagnostic Data.