If the app crashes or quits/shuts down unexpectedly, please make sure that you have tried the following things before proceeding:
- Restart your device and try it again
- Check if you can reproduce the crash everytime
- Make sure that GoodNotes is up to date
- Make sure that iOS is up to date
What to do if the app is still crashing?
If the app is still crashing after restarting and updating everything, it is likely a bug that we will need to fix. You can greatly help us fixing it as fast as possible by including the following details in the report that you can send to our support.
- The device you're using (e.g. iPad Pro 10.5")
- Your iOS version (e.g. iOS 11.3)
- The exact steps that are needed to reproduce the crash, for example
- Open the app
- Open any of the existing documents
- Bookmark the page from the icon in the toolbar
- Please also include the “Diagnostic Data Files” that you can extract in GoodNotes under Menu > About.