Converting your handwriting to text is simple and can be completed in just a few short steps via utilising our Lasso Tool. Here's how you can convert your handwritten notes created in GoodNotes to typed text:
- Select the Lasso Tool from the toolbar.
- Circle the handwritten notes you want to convert.
- Tap on the selection and tap Convert.
- Tap the Share button in the upper right and tap "Copy".
- Long-press on the page and tap Paste.
Hint: You can also drag and drop handwriting to an external app, where it will be automatically converted to typed text if the receiving app supports it. This is useful for dragging tasks from your meeting notes into your to-dos app, for example.
This feature is available in the full version only. See GoodNotes In-App Purchase FAQ.