Even though GoodNotes is not primarily built for typing text with the keyboard, you can convert your handwritten notes to typed text:
- Select the Lasso Tool from the toolbar.
- Circle the handwritten notes you want to convert.
- Tap on the selection and tap Convert.
- Tap the Share button in the upper right and tap "Copy".
- Long-press on the page and tap Paste.
Hint: You can also drag and drop handwriting to an external app, where it will be automatically converted to typed text if the receiving app supports it. This is useful for dragging tasks from your meeting notes into your to-dos app, for example.