Please check whether the following settings are configured correctly.
Here’s how to enable iCloud for GoodNotes Mac:
1. In System Preferences > iCloud: make sure iCloud Drive is checked
2. Then inside Options’ Documents tab, make sure “GoodNotes” is checked.
3. Uncheck “Optimize Mac Storage” (only on MacOS High Sierra)
It may take a few minutes for iCloud documents to show up initially. The document sync is handled by macOS itself rather than GoodNotes Mac. So syncing will continue even when GoodNotes Mac is not running.
If the problem persists, you may experience iCloud connection problem. In this case, please try the following steps to fix it:
1. Restart your computer.
2. Install latest system update to your macOS & GoodNotes for Mac
3. Check if your computer network is blocking iCloud connections
4. Re-login to your iCloud Drive account