If you closed the pop-up that had showed up when you first opened GoodNotes 5, you can resume or start the migration process from the GoodNotes menu. Just tap the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the Library view > Import Data from GoodNotes 4, and the migration process will resume.
Articles in this section
- Is GoodNotes draining my battery too fast?
- FREQUENTLY REQUESTED FEATURES
- Does GoodNotes 5 require a one-time payment or a monthly/yearly subscription?
- Which styluses does GoodNotes 5 support?
- How can I get more templates for GoodNotes?
- What are the page dimensions of built-in GoodNotes templates?
- Why is there a difference between the "GoodNotes" storage sizes shown in iCloud Storage and Backups in my device Settings?
- What is your official Instagram account?
- I've turned on "Use iCloud" in GoodNotes. How can I locate my files in iCloud Drive?
- Why are highlighting strokes no longer behind the text they highlight?