If you closed the pop-up that shows up when you first open GoodNotes 5, you can resume or start the migration process from the GoodNotes menu. Just tap the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the Library view > Import Data from GoodNotes 4, and the migration process will resume.
Articles in this section
- I get unexpected random lines appearing while writing with Apple Pencil.
- I can't import from a cloud storage like OneDrive because of the "Content Unavailable" error.
- When I print a GoodNotes page, there are empty margins all around the printout and its content is shrunk.
- I can't repurchase GoodNotes 5 after getting a refund for it.
- The backup file is zipped and I cannot view it on my desktop.
- Apple Pencil is not working properly
- Handwriting recognition keeps showing the wrong language
- Microsoft Word or PowerPoint files are not displaying correctly.
- I can't import files. The files are greyed out.
- I can't import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes.