If you can't or don't want to use iCloud to migrate your documents from GoodNotes 4 to GoodNotes 5, please use Option 3 - Manual migration (backup option)
Articles in this section
- I accidentally deleted GoodNotes app and all of my notebooks are lost
- "Attachment not found" appears when trying to export a document in .goodnotes format
- Why do I get a non-searchable PDF that was created by exporting a PDF document that was searchable?
- Why does the same pen thickness look different on different pages?
- GoodNotes 5 is removing support for iPadOS 12
- Why does the text in my PDF turn into dots?
- My PDF pages go blank when scrolling across the Notebook
- “Preparing your library for a faster experience…” - Troubleshooting
- Why do I keep getting the error code "E001-E", "E001-N" while using the app?
- Why does GoodNotes 5 crash on launch and show my Support ID?