If the migration of documents from GoodNotes 4 to GoodNotes 5 stops for any reason, you can always resume it from the GoodNotes 5 menu. Just tap the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the Library view > Import Data from GoodNotes 4.
Articles in this section
- Why isn't the text I've copied from a website pasted in GoodNotes in the default styling?
- Educational Purchasing FAQ
- GoodNotes In-App Purchase FAQ
- What are the page dimensions of built-in GoodNotes templates?
- How can I get more templates for GoodNotes?
- Why Automatic Backup can't back up some documents?
- Why are objects sometimes accidentally selected?
- Why don't I see "Convert" on a lassoed selection?
- Why is my handwriting distorted on my M2 iPad device?
- I can't restore the app purchase