If the migration of documents from GoodNotes 4 to GoodNotes 5 stops for any reason, you can always resume it from the GoodNotes 5 menu. Just tap the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the Library view > Import Data from GoodNotes 4.
Articles in this section
- I'm suffering from data loss after seeing my notes turn blurred. (iPadOS beta issue)
- The text box doesn't grow to accommodate a larger text size.
- I imported a PowerPoint (.pptx) file to GoodNotes, but then its pages are slowly rendered.
- My PDF planner is loading slowly.
- Solved: Photos/Images are not loading or can’t be added
- I can't turn on "Use iCloud" in GoodNotes.
- Known Issues
- iCloud sync issues
- I get unexpected random lines appearing while writing with Apple Pencil.
- GoodNotes or a third-party app doesn't appear in the Share Sheet.