This usually happens when "Include Annotation" was disabled in the Export options. Please make sure it's enabled before tapping Export.
Articles in this section
- I can't import from OneDrive because of the "Content Unavailable" error.
- I can't repurchase GoodNotes 5 after getting a refund for it.
- GoodNotes 5 can't sync via iCloud, showing "App version out of date. Please upgrade to the latest version".
- The backup file is zipped and I cannot view it on my desktop.
- Apple Pencil is not working properly
- Microsoft Word or PowerPoint files are not displaying correctly.
- I can't import files. The files are greyed out.
- I can't import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes.
- I can't delete highlighting without deleting my handwriting too
- The Zoom Window is not advancing automatically when I write