GoodNotes lets you type texts with the keyboard using the Text Tool. Choose the Text Tool in the toolbar and then tap anywhere on the page to insert a text box. This will automatically bring up the iOS screen keyboard or will allow typing with an external keyboard.
How to change the font size or format text in a text box
You can format the text box by adding borders, background color, and padding. Selected text can be styled as well with different fonts, colors, sizes, etc. GoodNotes 5 supports multiple styles in a single text box.
To format text in a text box, please follow the steps below
- Select the text tool in the toolbar
- Tap on the text box you want to format
- Select the exact text you want to format (you can double tap the screen keyboard with two fingers or press CMD+A on an external keyboard to select all text)
- Tap on the brush icon in the text tool's contextual area (see screenshot below)
- Make your desired changes