The Pen Tool and the Highlighter Tool both show three colors for quick selection in the contextual area of the toolbar. If you tap on one of the selected colors again, you can choose from a variety of other colors.
- Select any of the preset colors
- Select from the color pallet
- Mix your desired color using the color wheel
- Type in a HEX code to get exactly the color you want
Adding more colors to the presets
By default, the presets show 15 colors you can select quickly. You can add more colors to the presets from the color pallet or the color wheel or using a HEX code. Do to that, tap on the "Custom" tab next to presets in the color pop-up. Choose any color and tap the "Add to Presets" button.
Removing colors from the presets
To remove colors from the presets follow the steps below.
- Open the Presets
- Tap Edit in the upper right of the pop-up
- Tap on the Color you want to remove
- Tap "Remove" at the bottom of the pop-up