If you see that message pop up when you're trying to download GoodNotes 5, it likely means that your device does not meet the system requirements of GoodNotes 5, which needs iOS 12 or later.
Articles in this section
- GoodNotes 5 can't sync via iCloud, showing "App version out of date. Please upgrade to the latest version".
- Images are cropped/cut or not shown entirely on iOS 13 beta
- The backup file is zipped and I cannot view it on my desktop.
- Apple Pencil is not working properly
- Microsoft Word or PowerPoint files are not displaying correctly.
- I can't import files. The files are greyed out.
- I can't import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes.
- I can't delete highlighting without deleting my handwriting too
- The Zoom Window is not advancing automatically when I write
- I can only take a screenshot of a selection with the Lasso Tool