If you see that message pop up when you're trying to download GoodNotes 5, it likely means that your device does not meet the system requirements of GoodNotes 5, which needs iOS 12 or later.
Articles in this section
- I can't import from a cloud storage like OneDrive because of the "Content Unavailable" error.
- I can't repurchase GoodNotes 5 after getting a refund for it.
- The backup file is zipped and I cannot view it on my desktop.
- Apple Pencil is not working properly
- Handwriting recognition keeps showing the wrong language
- Microsoft Word or PowerPoint files are not displaying correctly.
- I can't import files. The files are greyed out.
- I can't import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes.
- I can't delete highlighting without deleting my handwriting too
- The Zoom Window is not advancing automatically when I write