If you see that message pop up when you're trying to download GoodNotes 5, it likely means that your device does not meet the system requirements of GoodNotes 5, which needs iOS 12 or later.
Articles in this section
- Known Issues
- iCloud sync issues
- I get unexpected random lines appearing while writing with Apple Pencil.
- [GoodNotes 4] I can't import files from Google Drive or export documents to it as a linked cloud storage (getting "Load Content Failed"), or use auto-backup with Google Drive.
- GoodNotes doesn't appear in the Share Sheet.
- GoodNotes 5 crashes.
- My exported PDF shows "spikes" or smearing in some of the strokes in a PDF viewer.
- I can only open one document at a time.
- How to make sure your GoodNotes has a proper iCloud sync/backup?
- When I print a GoodNotes page, there are empty margins all around the printout and its content is shrunk.