In GoodNotes 5, you can find options and settings in the menu. The menu can be opened from the library view by tapping on the gear icon in the upper right.
The menu includes the following points:
This is the template library of GoodNotes. You can import custom PDF templates, rearrange templates in groups, create new groups, change the Zoom Window return height, or change your default paper template and cover for new notebooks and QuickNotes.
Settings allow you to customize GoodNotes for your own needs.
- Change the language for handwriting recognition and search
- Change how the interface looks like for you and how you interact with GoodNotes in "Document Editing", for example changing the scrolling direction or the tool bar position
- Pair your Apple Pencil and adjust the palm rejection for non-Bluetooth styluses
- Disable/Enable iCloud Sync
- Create Backups of your entire library
- Disable/Enable indexing of your documents
- Restore default notebook templates in case you deleted any by accident
When you delete a document or a page in GoodNotes, it will be added to the Trash first. You can empty the trash to delete documents permanently or recover or move them.
Import Data from GoodNotes 4
You can trigger the migration of your GoodNotes 4 documents here.
Rate on the App Store
You can open the App Store and rate GoodNotes 5.
- See your version number
- Visit our blog, website, and social media channels
- Read the acknowledgments
- Export diagnostic data when you need help from our support team
- See your support ID that you should always send to us when you experience any crashes