This functionality is likely disabled in the Zoom Window settings. From the document view, tap the More (...) icon in the top-right corner > Document Editing, and enable "Auto Advance."
Articles in this section
- GoodNotes 5 can't sync via iCloud, showing "App version out of date. Please upgrade to the latest version".
- Images are cropped/cut or not shown entirely on iOS 13 beta
- The backup file is zipped and I cannot view it on my desktop.
- Apple Pencil is not working properly
- Microsoft Word or PowerPoint files are not displaying correctly.
- I can't import files. The files are greyed out.
- I can't import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes.
- I can't delete highlighting without deleting my handwriting too
- The Zoom Window is not advancing automatically when I write
- I can only take a screenshot of a selection with the Lasso Tool