If you installed both the Legacy Version app and the universal app, you will see two identical apps in your Applications folder or on your Dock.
The Legacy Version app is completely replaced by the universal app and is no longer needed. To find out which one to delete:
- Make sure neither GoodNotes apps are currently open.
- Open Finder, click Go > Applications, and locate the apps.
- Open either of them and remember which one you opened!
- Press Cmd + the comma key.
- Note the Version line in the dialog that appears.
If that line reads "Version: 5.4.14 (537539.486522071), the app you're looking at is the Legacy Version app and you can delete it. If that line shows a different number, delete the other app (the one you did not open).