If you'd like to have several opened documents for fast switching, please make sure this option is enabled: From the document view, open the More menu (...) in the top-right corner > Document Editing and enable "Open Documents as New Tabs."
Articles in this section
- How to restore the data if I accidentally deleted GoodNotes app and all of my notebooks are lost
- iCloud sync isn't working and GoodNotes keeps telling me the app version is out of date.
- I imported a PowerPoint file to GoodNotes, but then its pages are slowly rendered
- My PDF planner is loading slowly
- I can't turn on "Use iCloud" in GoodNotes
- Known Issues
- iCloud sync issues
- I get unexpected random lines appearing while writing with Apple Pencil
- GoodNotes or a third-party app doesn't appear in the Share Sheet
- Troubleshooting Basics - GoodNotes 5 Crashes