If you'd like to have several opened documents for fast switching, please make sure this option is enabled: From the document view, open the More menu (...) in the top-right corner > Document Editing and enable "Open Documents as New Tabs."
Articles in this section
- Known Issues
- iCloud sync issues
- I get unexpected random lines appearing while writing with Apple Pencil.
- [GoodNotes 4] I can't import files from Google Drive or export documents to it as a linked cloud storage (getting "Load Content Failed"), or use auto-backup with Google Drive.
- GoodNotes 5 crashes.
- My exported PDF shows "spikes" or smearing in some of the strokes in a PDF viewer.
- I can only open one document at a time.
- How to make sure your GoodNotes has a proper iCloud sync/backup?
- When I print a GoodNotes page, there are empty margins all around the printout and its content is shrunk.
- I can't import from a cloud storage like OneDrive because of the "Content Unavailable" error.